Monday, October 13, 2008

The Chinworth Bridge

It's been awhile since the last post, but things have been busy. A week in Chicago learning the correct way to manage a bookstore, a friend's wedding, and the passing of my grandma have made for some busy weeks. I've also finally moved into the new apartment. So as to not keep my fans from waiting to long for a new post I've gone to my photo archives and pulled out my first Warsaw photo shoot.

Before I do, I'd like to introduce my new editor, Jonelle Brinkman. She also acts as my photo assistant....often from a distance pretending to be bored. I'll include a picture of us.

Today's Warsaw attraction is the Old Chinworth Bridge. I don't know many details regarding this bridge unfortunatly. I found it by opening the complimentary attraction binder on day one of my 25-day hotel stay when I first moved here. My editor claims it is the oldest all steel single span bridge in the entire state of Indiana. It was constructed in Bellefountaine, OH. How they transported it all that way so long ago is beyond me, I imagine it involved many horses. Other facts regarding the bridge: It's red, there is water under it, and it's now part of a walking trail. Enjoy the pictures and let me know what you think.


2 comments:

Diane in Nashville said...

You guys are on my favorites list now with your mom's blog. I really enjoy hers and I'm sure I will yours too! Diane :)

Anonymous said...

Great photos - especially the one under the bridge. But my favorite is of the editor!!! Hope to see more!